August 11, 2020
What’s New 🎊:
- Transparent material (PNG) is now supported. Yes, you can make your objects see-through!
- Brand-new welcome screen, for your eyes’ pleasure!
- Fixed a little mix-up in the warning messages
- Solved issues related to mirror tool
Apa saja yang baru?
- Material transparan (PNG) sekarang sudah didukung! Yes, sekarang kamu bisa membuat objek jadi tembus pandang.
- Halaman depan sudah lebih dipercantik!
- Sedikit koreksi di pesan-pesan dalam UI
- Perbaikan pada gangguan di fitur cermin atau mirror
July 9, 2020
What's New 🔥
- Introducing Slides: add captions and sequences to tell your stories better!
- Finally, you can set your own image as a custom marker!
- New tools alert! Access project settings easier on the right side of your screen.
- Switch languages easily — Assemblr is now available in 🇬🇧 English,🇮🇩 Indonesian, and 🇷🇺 Russian
What's New 🔥
- Assemblr Studio is now bilingual! Switch from English to Indonesian anytime.
- Finally, you can upload your own custom marker!
- Choose to publish projects to Assemblr app and/or Assemblr EDU
- You might not notice it, but the file loading system has been upgraded! Get ready for some surprises.
March 6, 2020
Hot Fix 🌶:
- Change subscription API endpoint
March 3, 2020
- Fixed the issue with object positioning due to number format differences
February 24, 2020
- Clean, improved UI
- More supported pixel densities (DPI)
- Optimized object movement
- Improved object manipulation feature and drag scene
- Fixed the issue with object selection
- Fixed the issue with disappearing custom components
- The app now handles EDU subscription count correctly
- Added cmd/ctrl+D keyboard shortcut for duplicate tool
- Added object list
- Moved data storage location to fix permission issues
- New! Installer & Uninstaller
- UI improvement for Custom Object and Custom Marker count
- Problems with scrolling using Windows trackpad (related to Unity engine)
January 23, 2020
January 22, 2020
- We bring simple editor capability from our mobile app into Assemblr Studio. Now user can edit and create project directly from Assemblr Studio
- User can import custom 3D object right from the editor
- We removed the tris limitation, but we implement a 80mb soft-limit on each uploads. User still can upload any file bigger than 80mb but we'll warn them regarding inefficiency and performance issues
- All project made in classic mode in our mobile app cannot be opened in Assemblr Studio